Sometimes our sales teams just aren’t delivering the revenues.
Most sales teams started when one person – the owner, an engineer, or a customer service rep stepped in to fill a gap. Eventually this grew and developed into your company’s sales team.
Over time, despite trying its best, your sales team may not be delivering the results you need.
This is where I come in.
Here Are Some Recent Inside Sales Dude Consulting Projects
- Built, launched and managed a 2 person Inside Sales Team to sell a new SAAS product to the midmarket for an established computer hardware company.
- Created an Enterprise Sales strategy for a SAAS startup that was successful selling to SMB but wanted to break into Enterprise.
- Assessed existing sales people, processes and systems for a private biotech firm. This led to revamping the entire sales organization which included: implementing new sales practices, migrating to a new CRM, hiring experienced Sales Reps, and training the sales manager.
- Advised a startup on setting up its Inside Sales operation. This included establishing metrics, building forecasts, identifying target markets, structuring the sales team, recruiting reps, and setting up sales operations.
If you are doing any of the following, I might be able to help you.
- Expanding or creating a new sales team
- Releasing a new product
- Trying to turn around an underperforming sales team
- Moving upmarket from SMB to Enterprise
- Adding a SAAS offering
- Dissatisfied with your sales results
- Evaluating your sales organization
Ready to talk? Contact me here.